Friday, January 10, 2014

Welcome to Dr. Hanley's Blog!

Thank you for checking out my website and blog.  I hope you find it engaging, useful, and occasionally entertaining.  I am a Clinical Psychologist serving the psychotherapy needs of those in the Metro Detroit area.  My office is centrally located in Southfield, MI with convenient access to many surrounding areas (e.g. Farmington Hills, Novi, West Bloomfield, Birmingham, Ferndale, Royal Oak, Livonia, Bloomfield, Franklin, Dearborn Heights, Detroit, Plymouth, Northville, Berkley and more).  I provide outpatient psychotherapy (i.e. "talk therapy") to individuals, couples, and families and have a particular knack for helping people figure out what has gotten in the way of living happier, less conflicted, and more fulfilled lives.  I also have an interest in spreading the word about ways we all can encourage and foster emotionally healthy families and communities.

In the coming weeks, months, and perhaps years I hope this blog will continue to grow and evolve.  Is there something you are interested in having me write about?  Let me know.  Have a question about psychology, mental health, psychotherapy, etc.?  Drop me a line and I would be happy to address it for you.  I am looking forward to it.

Please check out my website:
www.stevenjhanleyphd.com

Or follow me on:

Facebook
Twitter
Google+
LinkedIn

No comments:

Post a Comment